HA-HA-HA.
i got this from @disneywords on twitter &i'm in love with these pretty quotes!<3
Buzz Lightyear: “Whatever happens, at least we’ll be together.” | Woody: “For infinity and beyond.”
Sometimes everything seems out of my reach, no matter how hard I try. –Tarzan
We will be friends until forever, just you wait and see. –Pooh
Look, sometimes bad things happen, and there's nothing you can do about it. So why worry? –Simba (The Lion King)
Nobody wants to be my friend, except for everyone. They’re the only ones. –Eeyore
Be free to write our own story. Follow our hearts and find love in our time. –Merida (Brave)
It is hard to be brave when you're only a very small. –Piglet
Ladies don't start fights, but they can finish them. –Marie (The Aristocats)
Naveen: “It's the only way to get you your dream.” | Tiana: “My dream? My dream wouldn’t be complete without you in it.”
Your talent makes you who you are. You should be proud of it. –Tinker Bell
I don’t want that to go that way. I don’t want to forget. –Dory (Finding Nemo)
Just because we don't see them, doesn't mean they're not out there. –John Smith (Pocahontas)
Both of us will be forever you and me, forever and ever. –Christopher Robin
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart. -Winnie The Pooh
When a woman gives a man a gift, she's saying, "I care about you." –Lumiere (Enchanted Christmas)
People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day. –Pooh
I'll walk alone without a care. If lightning strikes, it doesn't scare me. –Piglet
Cinderella: “A wonderful dream comes true.” | Fairy Godmother: “Like all dreams, I'm afraid this can't last forever.”
Hercules: “I will never hurt you.” | Meg: “And I don’t want to hurt you, so let’s stop this.”
You and me together, that's how it always should be. One without the other don't mean nothing to me. –Monster, Inc.
I wake up every morning and face a brand new day. –Rabbit (The Book of Pooh)
Don't you turn your back on me, don't you walk away, don't you tell me that I don't care cause I do. –Toy Story 3
I DO REALLY LOVE THESE QUOTES FROM @DISNEYWORDS!!!
&&i'm tired of copy-paste-ing.......HAHA.
Buzz Lightyear: “Whatever happens, at least we’ll be together.” | Woody: “For infinity and beyond.”
Sometimes everything seems out of my reach, no matter how hard I try. –Tarzan
We will be friends until forever, just you wait and see. –Pooh
Look, sometimes bad things happen, and there's nothing you can do about it. So why worry? –Simba (The Lion King)
Nobody wants to be my friend, except for everyone. They’re the only ones. –Eeyore
Be free to write our own story. Follow our hearts and find love in our time. –Merida (Brave)
It is hard to be brave when you're only a very small. –Piglet
Ladies don't start fights, but they can finish them. –Marie (The Aristocats)
Naveen: “It's the only way to get you your dream.” | Tiana: “My dream? My dream wouldn’t be complete without you in it.”
Your talent makes you who you are. You should be proud of it. –Tinker Bell
I don’t want that to go that way. I don’t want to forget. –Dory (Finding Nemo)
Just because we don't see them, doesn't mean they're not out there. –John Smith (Pocahontas)
Both of us will be forever you and me, forever and ever. –Christopher Robin
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart. -Winnie The Pooh
When a woman gives a man a gift, she's saying, "I care about you." –Lumiere (Enchanted Christmas)
People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day. –Pooh
I'll walk alone without a care. If lightning strikes, it doesn't scare me. –Piglet
Cinderella: “A wonderful dream comes true.” | Fairy Godmother: “Like all dreams, I'm afraid this can't last forever.”
Hercules: “I will never hurt you.” | Meg: “And I don’t want to hurt you, so let’s stop this.”
You and me together, that's how it always should be. One without the other don't mean nothing to me. –Monster, Inc.
I wake up every morning and face a brand new day. –Rabbit (The Book of Pooh)
Don't you turn your back on me, don't you walk away, don't you tell me that I don't care cause I do. –Toy Story 3
I DO REALLY LOVE THESE QUOTES FROM @DISNEYWORDS!!!
&&i'm tired of copy-paste-ing.......HAHA.
Comments