this

1234 i love you 



Give me more lovin' than I've ever had
Make it all better when I'm feelin' sad
Tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not

Make me feel good when I hurt so bad
Barely gettin' mad, I'm so glad I found you
I love bein' around you
You make it easy, it's as easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4

There's only one thing to do
Three words for you I love you
There's only one way to say
Those three words and that's what I'll do, I love you

Give me more lovin' from the very start
Piece me back together when I fall apart
Tell me things you never even tell your closest friends

Make me feel good when I hurt so bad
Best that I've had, I'm so glad that I found you
I love bein' around you
You make it easy, it's as easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4

There's only one thing to do
Three words for you I love you
There's only one way to say
Those three words and that's what I'll do, I love you
I love you

You make it easy, it's easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4

There's only one thing to do
Three words for you I love you
There's only one way to say
Those three words and that's what I'll do, I love you
I love you

1, 2, 3, 4
I love you
I love you


7 years and 50 days 

7 years and 50 days, the time is passing by
Nothing in this world can be as nice as you and I
And how could we break up like this?
And how could we be wrong?
So many years, so many days and I still sing my song

Now I run to you like I always do
When I close my eyes I think of you
Such a lonely girl
Such a lonely world
When I close my eyes I dream

I return to you like I always do
When I close my eyes I think of you
Such a lonely girl
Such a lonely world
When I close my eyes I dream Of you

7 years and 50 days, now just look at me
Am I the girl I use to be
So damn what do you see?
And how could we break up like this?
And how could we be wrong?
So many years, so many days and I still sing my song

Now I run to you like I always do
When I close my eyes I think of you
Such a lonely girl
Such a lonely world
When I close my eyes I dream

I return to you like I always do
When I close my eyes I think of you
Such a lonely girl
Such a lonely world
When I close my eyes I dream Of you




Queen Jealousy



Oh how wrong can you be
Oh to fall in love was my very first mistake
How was I to know
I was far too much in love to see

Jealousy, look at me now
Jealousy, you got me somehow
You gave me no warning
Took me by surprise
Jealousy, you lead me on

You couldn't lose
You couldn't fail
You had suspicion on my trail
How, how, how, oh my jealousy
I wasn't man enough
To let you hurt my pride
Now I'm only left with my own jealousy

Oh how strong can you be
With matters of the heart
Life is much to short
To while away with tears
If only you could see
Just what you do to me

Jealousy, you tripped me up
Jealousy, you brought me down
You bring me sorrow
You cause me pain
Jealousy, when will you let go

Gotta hold of my possesive mind
Turned me into a jealous kind
How, how, how, oh my jealousy
I wasn't man enough
To let you hurt my pride
Now I'm only left with my own jealousy

But now it matters not
If I should live or die
Cause I'm only left with my own jealousy

Comments